Thursday, September 3, 2015

I am a Travelholic!


Do you love traveling? Do you go on vacation at least once a year? I do love travel abroad so much! I have visited many places so far and there is only one continent left I have not visited yet, Africa.

Many people choose vacation packages of travel agency for their vacations instead of self-traveling trip. The fact is that self-traveling trip surely needs more effort and time to prepare, but it brings you more fun and freedom. Whenever I feel depressed, I start to search the cheapest plane ticket, accommodations for the next vacation.
 

Those are websites I search for trip :




Those are places I would like to recommend you to visit :


    • Iceland : The most impressive place I have ever visited. Iceland has floating glaciers, magnificent waterfalls and volcano areas. You also can enjoy a whale watching, bird watching and experience a world-famous hot spa ‘Blue Lagoon’.



    • Barcelona : I want to visit again Barcelona which is called ‘The City of Gaudi’. The city is full of Gaudi’s fabulous architectures such as La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Batllo and so on. The city also has a big stadium :  FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou. If you visited Barcelona, it would be a good idea to visit Camp Nou and enjoy a big game of ‘FC Barcelona’ known for the best soccer club in the world.

     
      
    I would like to share my experience, memory and tips for travel with you guys! See ya!

    9 comments:

    1. I love travel too! Have you ever been in Italy?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Unfortunately, not yet.. but people told me that Italy is a great place to visit :)

        Delete
    2. Who doesn't love to travel, right?! Barcelona is definitely on my list of places that I really want to visit.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. When you visit Barcelona, you can aslo enjoy great food --- Paella, Tapas and Sangria!

        Delete
    3. I am looking forward to check your next post!!

      When did you visit Iceland? One of my friend honeymooned at Iceland in March for experiencing the aurora, but because of its horrible blizzard, she didn't only fail to watch the aurora but she also stuck in the massive snow.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I am looking forward to check your next post!!

      When did you visit Iceland? One of my friend honeymooned at Iceland in March for experiencing the aurora, but because of its horrible blizzard, she didn't only fail to watch the aurora but she also stuck in the massive snow.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Oh, that's too bad and it's their honemoon!!! I heard that most travelers go to Iceland during summer season, esp from June to Agust. I think it's because its weather. Although I went to Iceland in July, I still had to wear winter jacket.

        Delete
    5. Iceland was the best country I have ever traveled. hopefully I wish I could visit there with you again.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yay~ I also wanna go to Iceland again! But for now, I want you to come San Diego asap!! Let's go to Universal Studio together :)

        Delete